What does this key position as Senior Lead Developer entail?
- As Senior Lead Developer you take the lead (both functionally and technically) in the further development of ARDIS® PERFORM, combined with the launch of new pilot projects for a broad customer base. Unlike custom project development for a single specific customer, you will build a flexible and adjustable product that meets the needs of an entire sector.
- You will analise the needs of customers and prospects around the world and develop new features as separately marketable modules. You also investigate the impact on existing features/modules and anticipate this.
- You code with the other developers and lead by example on architecture and coding style.
- You take (automated) testing as important part of the development process.
- For this you work closely with your R&D team, the business manager, and the delivery department.
- You determine a feasible and efficient work schedule for the Software Developers in your team by setting the right priorities and estimating the workload as correctly as possible.
- You ensure proper documentation in software development, aimed at internal and external use.
- You will coordinate and work closely with the other R&D teams to ensure a proper integration of the platform for the customers.
- The result of your work will translate into the quality and scalability of the software.
Your tech skills as Senior Lead Developer?
- Master in Engineering (ICT), Computer Sciences or Informatics
- 5-7 years coding experience
- Experience in software development, ideally you have built software yourself
- Experience with software and system architectures is a must, experience with Devops a plus
- Knowledge of Jira, Azure Devops , BitBucket is a pro
- You have excellent communication skills towards all stakeholders involved
- English language, Dutch optional
- Knowledge of managing Agile Teams, working with Scrum or Kanban
- Your most important qualities are analytical, detail oriented, systematic, communicative and team oriented
- You like to take responsibility and know how to thrive in a dynamic family context
- You are customer experience driven
What does ARDIS® offer you?
- You will work for a renowned Belgian software company with an international customer portfolio
- You will have a major impact on the further growth of the organization by ensuring that the two recently developed solutions meet the customer needs even more and by building sustainable products
- You will have the opportunity to develop software with direct application in a broad industrial sector (# of customers 8000+)
- You will be part of a dedicated and talented team